Free delivery in 24/48 hours throughout Italy.
The right of withdrawal is regulated in accordance with the law if the customer-consumer (i.e. a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his or her professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form a reference of VAT ) has the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason..
Customers who purchase with VAT number cannot exercise the right of withdrawal.
For any problems related to withdrawal or exchange of the goods received, please contact our customer service within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
If the goods have been delivered, the consumer is obliged to return the packaging or make it available to the trader or the person designated by him/her, according to the procedures and times established by the agreement. The period for the return of the goods cannot however be less than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods. As far as the due date is concerned, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the accepting post office or to the forwarder.
For contracts concerning the sale of goods, if the goods have been delivered, the substantial integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. It is however sufficient that the goods are returned in normal state of conservation, as they have been stored and possibly used with normal diligence.
The only expenses payable by the consumer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article are the direct costs of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided for in the contract.
If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer in accordance with the provisions of this section, the trader is required to reimburse the sum paid by the consumer, including sum paid as a deposit. The refund must take place free of charge, as quickly as possible and in any case within thirty days from the date on which the trader became aware of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums that were reimbursed within the terms if they are actually returned, shipped or credited with a currency not later than the expiration of the aforementioned term.
In the event that the payment was made by means of promissory notes, if these have not yet been submitted to the collection, it is required to proceed to their return. Any clause providing for limitations on the reimbursement of the sums paid as a result of the exercise of the right of withdrawal is void.
If the price of a good or service, the subject of a contract referred to in this title, is fully or partially covered by a credit granted to the consumer, by the trader or third parties on the basis of an agreement between them and the trader, the credit agreement is considered terminated by law, without any penalty, in the event that the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this article. The trader is obliged to inform the third party granting the credit of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums potentially paid by the third party who has granted the payment credit for the good or service up to the moment in which he/she is aware of the right of withdrawal by the consumer are reimbursed to the third party by the trader, without any penalty, without prejudice to the payment of accrued legal interests.
The right of withdrawal provided for in articles 64 and following, as well as articles 52 and 53 and paragraph 1 of article 54 do not apply:
- to contracts for the supply of foodstuffs, beverages or other household goods for everyday consumption supplied to the consumer's home, his/her place of residence or his/her place of work, by distributors who make frequent and regular routes;
- to contracts for the supply of services relating to accommodation, transport, catering and leisure, when the trader undertakes to provide such services on a specific date or in a pre-established period when the contract is concluded.
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in articles 64 and following sections in the cases of
- the supply of services whose execution has begun, with the consent of the consumer, before the expiry of the time limit provided for in article 64, paragraph 1;
- the supply of goods or services whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
- the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised or which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed audiovisual or computer software products, unsealed by the consumer;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- of betting and lottery services.
For more information, you can consult the legal text available on the website of the Ministry of Economic Development.